Terms of Service
Last updated: October 18, 2021
By using a Team ON PTY LTD service and the webinarninja.com web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
When we say “Service”, we mean any product created and maintained by Team ON PTY LTD. That includes WebinarNinja (all versions) and CourseNinja (all versions), whether delivered within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or another format.
Team ON PTY LTD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://webinarninja.com/terms/ Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Team ON PTY LTD prohibits certain conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Team ON PTY LTD cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Team ON PTY LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If a free trial is offered, only 1 free trial is allowed per user. You may not abuse this policy by signing up for more than 1 free trial with a different email address. Your account will be flagged if you breach this term and you will be accountable to pay for additional trials you have obtained.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You may cancel your paying account at any time. You will not be charged again and your account will be closed the end of your current monthly or annual payment period. You as the user, are responsible for self-canceling your account. Emailing or contacting support to cancel will not result in a cancelation. You must go through the self-cancelation process in order to cancel your account.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account. Auto-renewal charges are non-refundable. It is the user's responsibility to cancel their account before the renewal date if they choose not to renew their monthly or annual service.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Australian GST taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate immediately upon your change of plan. Any prorated adjustments will be made on your next billing cycle. Downgrades from any annual plan to a monthly plan is permitted but proration adjustments are not provided as all plans are paid in advance for their term.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss, features, or capacity of your Account. Team ON PTY LTD does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Once you upgrade a lifetime membership to any other plan, you cannot downgrade back to a lifetime membership.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or chat request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your personal Content will be deleted from the Service 30 days after cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Team ON PTY LTD, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Team ON PTY LTD service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Team ON PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Team ON PTY LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Team ON PTY LTD Site (webinarninja.com) or the Service itself.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”) provided on the Website or through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and any materials uploaded remain yours.
- Team ON PTY LTD does not pre-screen Content, but Team ON PTY LTD and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyrighted by Team ON PTY LTD. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Team ON PTY LTD.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
- The services, content, website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In no event shall company or its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the website or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you for the services purchased through the website during the six-month period preceding the applicable claim; (ii) for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (iii) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or (iv) for any matter beyond company’s reasonable control. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or our online support interface.
- You understand that Team ON PTY LTD uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Team ON PTY LTD, or any other Team ON PTY LTD service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Team ON PTY LTD.
- You agree to not abuse storage limits. Team ON PTY LTD applies a Fair Use policy and has to right to terminate an account if a user is abusing storage limits. Abusing storage limits may include but is not limited to, storing files that are not used to utilize the service.
- These Service Terms incorporate the Team ON PTY LTD Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”), when the General Data Protection regulation (“GDPR”) applies to your use of Team ON PTY LTD Services to process Customer Data as defined in the DPA. The DPA is effective as of October 18, 2021 and replaces and supersedes any previously agreed data processing addendum between you and Team ON PTY LTD relating to the GDPR. If you prefer to have an executed copy of the Data Processing Addendum, you may download and sign a copy here. Regardless of whether you execute or not, we protect and secure your data to the high standards set out in the addendum.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Webinar Ninja customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Team ON PTY LTD does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Team ON PTY LTD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Webinar Ninja has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Team ON PTY LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Team ON PTY LTD and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Team ON PTY LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Adult content or any content that is perceived by Team ON PTY LTD as offensive or inappropriate is not accepted. Any account that does not abide by this policy will be canceled and deleted without notice. A refund will not be given.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org