Location: Remote (home-based)
We are a fast-growing Australian-based technology and media production company. You can find more information about our software at WebinarNinja and our podcast The $100 MBA Show at their respective sites.
As the executive assistant you will be assisting both the co-founders Omar (CEO) and Nicole (COO).
This is a position where you will learn a lot very quickly and have lots of opportunity to grow. You’ll work across both the software and the podcast with all team members. We are a highly communicative team!
As the Executive Assistant you will need to assist both the CEO and COO with:
- Record and document systems and processes
- Schedule appointments
- Manage calendars and email
- Plan company retreats
- Research tasks
- Order supplies
- Assist with daily podcast production
- Assist with podcast advertisers
- Create images for the podcast
- Help prepare for meetings
- Accurately record minutes from meetings
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming emails, submissions, and distribute them as needed
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Provide general administrative support
- Extremely, extremely, extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Quick to follow-up and respond to all communications
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and adjusting priorities unexpectedly
- Efficient and can learn new things quickly
- Someone who generally likes being helpful
- A strong team player
- Able to take direction easily and manage instructions well
- A friendly, optimistic and positive person
- Must have prior experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to keep and maintain organized and accurate records
- Must have outstanding time management, organizational skills, and detail orientation
- Must be able to handle multiple demands with time-sensitive deadlines and work well under pressure while remaining calm
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
Tools you’ll live in:
- G Suite
- We pay monthly
- Salary based on experience
- Full-time, 40 hours a week
Opportunities working with us:
- Work closely with a team of highly motivated and skilled people passionate about the products and service we provide
- Work in a fast paced learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities
- Work remotely, with flexible hours
- All-expenses paid annual retreat
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your application here.