How Webinars Help in Lead Generation
Webinars can deliver in multiple ways when it comes to efficiently generating and nurturing more qualified leads.
For example, webinars can...
Position Your Brand as a Market Leader
When you convince an audience to sign up for your webinar and take time out of their lives to listen to you, you are fundamentally establishing yourself as a leader — or at least as experienced enough to have a voice.
This allows you to provide value to your audience, and position your brand as an industry expert, enabling you to generate more high-quality leads that are more likely to convert in the near future.
Generate Hotter Leads
Webinars provide an effective way to generate high-quality leads that have massive potential in terms of converting into paying customers.
People who sign up for your webinars are already aware of your brand and are actively trying to learn more about it. With carefully curated content, you can include a “soft” sales pitch in your webinar, which can help you generate hot leads that you can follow up on later.
Improve Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
By making webinar campaigns a part of your sales funnel, your organization can access high-quality leads, which can be directly converted into customers. This allows your brand to cut down on excessive marketing spend and only target potential customers who are most likely to pay for your product or service.
Reducing marketing expenses while improving conversion rates helps you achieve a return on investment that might not be possible through other channels.
Reducing Cost Per Registrant With Webinar Lead Gen Ads
To make the process of getting registrants more convenient, targeted, and affordable, you can use different lead generation ads offered by various services:
Facebook Lead Ads
As the name suggests, Facebook Lead ads are specially created to gather leads.
They’re not just forms with empty fields, but a pre-populated screen that enables you to drive business right from the top of the funnel to the final phase of customer acquisition. Their advantages include:
- Mobile-friendliness: Interested people can fill out and submit forms with ease, even when they're on small screens.
- Audience tools: You can create lead ads with the help of Facebook audience selection and optimization to reach the right users.
- Custom forms: You can customize the forms to gather the right information, which can help you generate higher quality leads.
- Integration: Facebook Lead Ads can be directly integrated with your CRM to streamline the entire process.
LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms
LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms enable your business to drive high-quality leads with the help of “Sponsored Content” campaigns. We like them because:
- Lead ad forms can be pre-populated using LinkedIn profile data
- Since forms are mostly pre-filled, members who are interested in your webinar can send their data with a few clicks
- You can track your ad campaign costs per lead and other data points to ensure you're meeting your marketing goals
- You have the ability to download all leads using Campaign Manager. Or, you can simply integrate the system with the CRM you use
Google Lead Form Ads
Google Lead Form Ads are an innovative extension by Google that allows businesses to collect higher-quality leads directly through search engine ads. With this, businesses don't need to send their visitors to a separate landing page or external website to generate a lead.
- Lead form ads enable businesses to capture high-quality leads by collecting targeted data directly from search results
- They remove additional barriers for businesses (and potential customers) by providing a more efficient way of sending and receiving data
- Brands can engage users who are searching for their product to create new and more targeted marketing campaigns
- With access to the right data, businesses acquire the ability to customize their webinars according to their target audience
- Lead data collected through forms helps businesses in determining their webinar registrant cost and making meaningful adjustments
Following Up After Webinar Registration
Once people register for your webinar, it’s your challenge to keep them engaged until the webinar date arrives. Otherwise, poor attendance can create a missed opportunity.
It is next to impossible to ensure 100% attendance, but a brand should be able to attract around 40% of the people who signed up for the webinar. If attendance is below that figure, it’s possible you’re attracting poor quality leads, which would warrant a reevaluation of your webinar marketing campaigns.
Creating a Follow-Up Process for Webinar Attendees & Non-Attendees
A successful webinar is only half the job. You need to develop a robust and inclusive follow-up process to nurture your audience even further. This includes:
- Active & Passive Conversion - Convert hot leads into paying customers and nurture cold leads further to enhance the odds of future conversion
- Gathering Feedback - Collecting reviews from the attendees to improve your future webinars to deliver better engagement and conversion opportunities
- Continuous Engagement - Asking targeted, goal-oriented questions to keep attendees engaged in your long-term marketing funnel
- Non-Attendee Evaluation - Capturing information from non-attendees to evaluate reasons they didn’t show up to improve attendance going forward
- Creating Brand Cache - Delivering consistent value to attendees through targeted and curated content, and promotions for enhanced brand loyalty
How to integrate Facebook Lead Ads with WebinarNinja using LeadsBridge
Step #1: Log in to LeadsBridge App
The first step to creating a Bridge through WebinarNinja and Facebook Lead Ads is to log into the LeadsBridge App.
Step #2: Add a new Bridge
Once logged in, click to Bridges and “Add New” to create a new bridge.
Step #3: Setting a new Bridge
In this step, it’s necessary to type in a name for the Bridge and set Labels. An internal tag is used to recognize the Bridge quickly.
Also, in this step, it’s possible to select a Source and a Destination. Source and Destination are two straightforward and intuitive technical terms.
“Source” is the Leads’ origin, while “Destination” is where the Leads are sent.
In this case, the Leads will be taken from Facebook Lead Ads and sent to WebinarNinja.
If it’s the first time a Bridge has been created with WebinarNinja, it will be necessary to create a new Destination. Otherwise, simply select a Destination made previously in the drop-down menu.
Step #4: Source setup
In this step, it’s necessary to enter the data of the Facebook account. First of all, connect the Ad Account. In this way, LeadsBridge will automatically connect the Facebook Page and the Facebook Form (if present), connected to the Ad Account.
If an Ad Account has never been connected, clicking on the "Add Ad Account" button will allow you to link one.
In the same way, it is possible to add an Ad Form if it is not yet present.
Be careful, because the Form must be created before in the Facebook Business Manager.
Step #5: Destination Setup
In this step, set up a “Destination” used to manage the data coming from WebinarNinja.
For this step, create a new Destination or use one already present in LeadsBridge.
In this guide, find all the information necessary to understand better how to create a Destination from scratch.
Step #6: Fields Mapping
The Fields Mapping is the way LeadsBridge establishes relationships between Facebook Lead Ads and WebinarNinja.
Here it’s possible to map source information with destination fields.
It’s possible to add a field name with the destination integration’s logo at the top. This indicates the name of the field on the WebinarNinja’s data.
LeadsBridge can identify the right matching between Facebook Lead Ads and WebinarNinja, thanks to the settings. In most cases, users only need to check that the automatic field matching works appropriately.
Anyway, for this step, LeadsBridge provides complete Documentation. Click on “Read Docs” to read the complete documentation or click on “Support” to contact our support team.
Step #7: Test
This is the last step, and it’s possible to decide whether to simulate a TEST or publish the bridge directly. The TEST mode helps verify that everything is correct and the integration works correctly before sending it online.
Webinars make for a great tool for businesses that want to raise awareness, market their brand directly, and generate quality leads. However, finding the right target audience and keeping it engaged throughout the nurturing process can be quite an uphill battle.
That’s where WebinarNinja can help you out by automating the lead generation and follow up processes through integration with your technology stack.
Don't miss the next great post. Subscribe.
Want the best webinar guides, tutorials, and tips? We got you.